Well, it's Mother's Day and I wasn't sure how this day would turn out but it's been great! Steve and I visited both of our mothers yesterday and today Steve worked so I expected to be all alone. I got up early and started cleaning and much to my surprise I got a call from my sis and then a 2nd call from my sis--she helped break up my cleaning! Tyson sent me a text this morning wishing me a Happy Mother's Day and then Thad stopped by with a card and we went to lunch then shopping at Walmart and Aldi. I purchased my nieces birthday present and then I came home to work, actually play, in my craft room. I had two particular projects on my mind this morning, the first was to complete a birthday card for my niece Rebecca --she turns 7 on May 21st and Steve and I will miss her party because we will be on our way to Panama City Beach, Florida. And 2nd I wanted to make funny little birds for my twig tree at work. Today has been a great day!
p.s. Because I don't know 'yet' how to label pics I will explain the above pics. 1st are the pics of my 'funky' birds, 2nd is the gift for my niece, this pic is mostly for my sis (wanted to make sure I got the right thing), 3rd is Rebecca's b-day card (red hair with bangs, freckles, green eyes, and since I'm giving her a mermaid Barbie for her birthday I thought it appropriate to put Rebecca in a bathing suit as well, so there it is......




No comments:
Post a Comment