Monday, June 28, 2010
Cancer Services for Randolph County
Just wanted to share some things I've been making for the Cancer Services. I feel very blessed to be a part of this organization. I've heard before that 'to teach is to learn twice' and I'd have to say that 'to volunteer is to feel good twice over'. When I volunteer I stop for just a moment and think of other people, my problems or concerns seem very small in that moment and how humbling of an experience it is to put other's battles in front of your own, it's an amazing feeling. What you are seeing above is some adorable purple boxes that I jazzed up with the use of my handy dandy cricut. A couple of 8x10 pieces of art work that I made and a few store bought items: the iron clock, 2 yellow and 2 white plastic baskets, canvas artwork (love this) and a couple of pegged hangers (accordion style).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment