Friday, September 3, 2010

Oops!

Ok, you now how you're driving along and then all of a sudden you realize the car or truck in front of you is up and down in speed, drifting from the center line to the edge of the road?  Well, last night the hubs and I were on our way to Muncie and somewhere just outside Winchester a couple of miles we came up behind a truck (the name on the truck will not be disclosed) that was clearly marked with the business name.  Anyhow, we followed this truck for 30 miles and finally, I said to my husband, "I'm not calling the police but I am calling the business and report this driver."  Much to my surprise when I called the business and indicated I wanted to report one of their drivers the person on the other end of the phone said "are you in the black GMC behind me?"  WHAT, how does he know who's calling him?  Turns out, the owner of the business was the erratic driver and YES, my phone call went directly to him!  Turns out he got overheated and was having trouble keeping his wits about him.  He was very kind, thanked me for the phone call and indicated after I suggested that he pull over and allow us to take him to the hospital that he actually was starting to feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment