Monday, May 2, 2011

All Things Homeade

Repurposed Pillow Case

Drawing by Rebecca
Mom, sis and I started something new this year where we get together once per month, go out and eat and share a craft or food project with each other.  I have so enjoyed our time together...time flies and if we don't take the time to make the time I'm afraid time will pass and we'll miss out.  I appreciate mom and sis setting aside their time to share with me!  In April I received repurposed hangers from mom, they are great, four outfits no longer slip off the hanger, now if she could make me about 40 more :)  and from sis I received a repurposed pillow case that was made into a nifty bag - I love this, I carry a bag everyday to and from work.  And I got a special treat in April because my sweet niece got to come along for some girl time and she drew me a picture while sitting at dinner. 


Nothing better than spending time with three of my favorite gals!  Love You!!!!
Repurposed Hangers

No comments:

Post a Comment