Sunday, April 11, 2010

Cancer Services of Randolph County



I've been a member of the Cancer Services of Randolph County (CSRC) for a few years now but not a very active member I am embarassed to say.  One of my New Year's goals was to be more active in community service in some fashion or another and recently when yet another dear friend of mine was diagnosed with breast cancer I thought "what better organization to be active in."  It's hard for me to volunteer my time at CSRC because I have a full time job so after a lot of thought I decided to ask if I could do follow up with all those that come to us for assistance by way of my homeade cards.  My idea was greeted with blessings from the entire committee :)  Most of my cards will be simple thinking of you or thoughts of you cards but today I created a couple with a "play" on words.

1 comment: