my mom and sis I decided to give another go at making cards. Guess what I found out??? It's a whole lot more fun when you've got the know-how and tools that you need. I also made 20 candy packets and 20 purses that contained fuzzy socks with little rubber grippers on the bottom for the 20 shut-ins who are members of the First Church of the Nazarene. And tonight I threw together this little jazzed up flower vase--been playing with glass jars of all kinds, hoping to inspire something inside of me :)
Monday, September 30, 2013
Crafting, Crafting, Crafting
I love my craft room, it's my space and my space alone. This weekend, after inspiration and tools from
my mom and sis I decided to give another go at making cards. Guess what I found out??? It's a whole lot more fun when you've got the know-how and tools that you need. I also made 20 candy packets and 20 purses that contained fuzzy socks with little rubber grippers on the bottom for the 20 shut-ins who are members of the First Church of the Nazarene. And tonight I threw together this little jazzed up flower vase--been playing with glass jars of all kinds, hoping to inspire something inside of me :)
my mom and sis I decided to give another go at making cards. Guess what I found out??? It's a whole lot more fun when you've got the know-how and tools that you need. I also made 20 candy packets and 20 purses that contained fuzzy socks with little rubber grippers on the bottom for the 20 shut-ins who are members of the First Church of the Nazarene. And tonight I threw together this little jazzed up flower vase--been playing with glass jars of all kinds, hoping to inspire something inside of me :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









fantastic. I love it all!!!
ReplyDeletelove you
you are too kind, I know my cards are really plain compared to your's and moms but I'm trying, still very limited by my collection of tools
ReplyDelete