Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Do I have a favorite season?

Is it too early to decorate for fall?  I have been asking myself that question since the first of August and finally this last week the hubs gave in and let me decorate.  I've always said that I could never live were there isn't a change of seasons.  I enjoy the first budding flower as much as I enjoy the anticipation of the first snow fall.  But I have to admit that fall has all the components that make me so very happy; the changing of the leaves and the way they smell, the way they crunch when you walk thru them; the cooler temps, especially in the evening; the fire pit and all it's glories like roasting marshmallows :), the color scheme--I love reds and yellows and browns and oranges, pumpkins, mulled cider, fall festivals, a trip to the apple orchard and my list could go on and on. 

my hutch all decorated for fall
 

front porch & fall cart



front porch & mums

my beautiful mums my hubs bought

my pretty sunflowers

a girl can never have too many doors


kitchen window decor




family room door decked out for fall


this is "Hootie", family owl


dining room cornucopia


our beautiful fall decorated fireplace & mantel

No comments:

Post a Comment